Benefits of the Matrix Standard
There are many benefits to working towards Matrix Accreditation, listed below are some benefits that organisations have pointed out.
- Improved systems.
- Resources better deployed.
- Growth in internal capacity and productivity.
- Continuous improvement as a way of life.
- Robust relationship between strategy and operations.
- A boost to confidence and competence.
- Improved team working.
- A valuable feel-good factor.
- Clear payback on the investment in information, advice and guidance support.
The Matrix Standard can be used by a variety of organisations including: Training Providers, Universities, Further/Higher Education Colleges, Schools and Academies, Sole Traders, Next Step Providers, Voluntary and Community Organisations and Private Businesses.
Organisations are awarded the accreditation when they have shown that their IAG service/s meet the Matrix Standard. There are currently 2084 organisations accredited to the Standard.