The Observatory is LMH's head office and is located at Old Haymarket in the centre of Liverpool.
IT Training sessions take place here on Thursday afternoons from 1.00pm - 4.00pm
Core Learning Modules:
- Introduction to Word Processing
- Beginners Internet and Email
- Working with Microsoft Word
- Combined Microsoft Word and Internet Exercises
- Advanced Internet Exercises
- LMH Connect 24/7 Module
Optional Learning Modules:
- Getting to know Universal Jobmatch
- Getting to know Property Pool Plus
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Make the most of your Tablet
- Working with Digital Cameras
- Using ipods and MP3 players
- Introduction to Social Networking
if you require more information please telephone: 0800 678 1894
Or use the contact form below:
The Observatory, 1 Old Haymarket
I am 80 years old and a former registered tourist guide for Liverpool and Merseyside. This course is helping me to keep in touch with my colleagues (and with what's happening in the Liverpool City Region) as I can now use the internet and email!. I have also been in touch with my cousin in Canada and with friends in the USA.
I was fortunate enough to win a Tablet off LMH when I began the course and Kevin showed me the cheapest way to get online with it using a broadband dongle - It's all very new to me but I'm learning every week and my next step is to use Skype to communicate with friends and family who I haven't seen for years. Kevin is an excellent teacher, he's been very patient with me and puts me back on track whenever I go wrong!.